This tutorial will demonstrate how to create a “Timeline” course in Oba. I suggest reading this document and following the steps. Pause as you go. If you reach a point where you are extremely frustrated or simply stuck, remember that you can call me for help. Let’s get started.
If there’s an easier way, I haven’t found it!
1. Go to sway.com and sign in using your email.
2. Enter your email and click next
3. Enter your password (this landing page may look different depending )
4. Click “Create New” to get started
5. Title your Sway
6. Add content by clicking on the “Plus” or selecting a card
7. Add an image from the web
8. Or upload your own image
9. Add text to your Sway
10. Reveal more options if you can’t see the cards on the left side of your Sway
11. Change the navigation style from horizontal to vertical or “slide” style
12. Change the design (fonts/colors/etc.)
13. Add an author or share your Sway
Just copy and send the appropriate link. Make sure to add “Anyone with link” if your viewer doesn’t go to our school or you’d like the viewer to skip signing in!
Dual Output via USB on Mac OS X
This tutorial will show you how to change the settings on your Mac so it will output sound to two USB audio devices at the same time.
Open the spotlight menu by pressing Command and the Space Bar
Type “midi” and then click on “Audio MIDI Setup”
Click “+” and select “Create Aggregate Device”
Check the boxes next to the headsets
Click the triangle to the left of the Aggregate Device to expand the menu
Click on the first headset, make sure it is set to “1ch-16bit Integer” and that the Volume slider is to the right
Repeat this step for the second device!
Make sure that you repeated the previous step for each device.
Seriously, it might not work if you skipped it.